Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, July 26th, 2010

~~~The Pink Bustier~~~

True Story . . .

Once upon a time a family was getting ready to have a yard sale.  Momma sent Daddy out for some boxes so they could begin packing up some of their things for the upcoming event.  Daddy went to the dumpsters behind a few of the local retail businesses to collect some discarded boxes.  There Daddy found a box of discarded defective merchandise that he brought home for the family to dig through. 
Oh and the children did laugh and play with the things that were in the box, gleefully running the last few minutes down on depleating battery operated Christmas toys from years gone by.  But alas! (dork) In this box was another small box with twelve individually wrapped and sealed ornaments.  Brand new, not opened price tags still intact--What a find! 

Not, however, particualarly "G" rated.  But HILARIOUS nonetheless.  Inside this small box were twelve porcelin pink bustier (boo-stee-ay) christmas ornaments (email me if you want to know what is scripted on the bustier--I double dawg dare you posted the picture anyway I COULDN'T HELP IT!).  I can understand why the "retail store" may have seen these as controversial and inappropriate for their taste.  Well, now we have a box of eleven because--If it is controversial and misunderstood I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!

And so the story of the pink bustier became another running joke in the Clonts family.  Guess who's getting bustiers for christmas? The gift that keeps on giving!

Have a good FunDay MonDay!!!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll bite. What do they say?! I must know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might need one for my grandma!

    ReplyDelete