Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joy Break

Inspired by Christine and her post about having fun.  I decided to revisit another "Joy Break" moment from the Clonts diaries:
Someone ( ^ ) woke up in a raunchy mood yesterday.
Determined to butt heads with everybody.  She went as far as to lift the table legs on her side of the table in an attempt to slide her cereal completely off the table.

Solution: We stopped whatever we were doing.  Cranked up TobyMac on the media player and Mom jammed out until ( ^ ) couldn't stand being left out and rocked out with me.

This "joy break" chased all of the funk away and we haven't seen it since.
This is a common practice in our house.  When the air gets too tense for whatever reason--Joy Break!


Pouty pictures are fun, too!  Evidence.  Black Mail.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she just knew you all needed a dose of joy! I asked Willow yesterday for some help. She is having lots of trouble listening to me, so I asked her what I can do to help her listen when she needs to. She said, "Just put some music on and have a dance party and then I will listen!" She's full of solutions!

    ReplyDelete