Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

No Thank You

I hate feeling obligated to do something that makes me uncomfortable.  I want to do what feels right and not what someone guilts me into doing.  Hence, I am learning to say "No, Thank You" and learning that following my passions makes me happy and I am finding where I *FIT* in the ultimate scheme of things.

Am I just stubborn and spoiled?--may.be.  More than that I am on a quest for peace and joy.  Know where you stand and what your principles are.  When the storm comes you refer back to your core instead of being wrapped up in the confusion and distractions.  Now, practicing what I preach--that is the challenge.

Have I mentioned that I am blessed with a fantastic supportive partner?  He just hangs on for the (wild) ride.  He completes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment