Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Bye Dr. Pepper

I. Am. Vegan.

I am taking the plunge to be more disciplined.  I believe in the vegan lifestyle and i have been teetering between vegan and vegetarian for months now.  I feel so much better when I am true to my vegan side and I am prepared to get after it again.  I always feel like if I make a decision to change I have to binge first.  Yesterday morning I bought a two liter of the Dr. and yes, I consumed the entire bottle over the course of the day-by myself-all of it.  The sugar, the carbonation, the caffiene . . . All effect me negatively and I OD'd!

So bye-bye cheese and mayo and hello eliptical! 

We have taken drastic steps to change our lifestyle in the past year.  Our little family is reaping the benefits,  I am so proud of them. I could do without narrow-minded critics though :)  I am not trying to force my lifestyle on anyone, yet they treat my ideas like they are a disease.  People either understand, or they don't, there is really no gray area there!

We are making choices to minimalize our life, eat more healthy and have the energy to persue our passions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment