Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010



Looking for a way to redeem myself. I know this will all sound foolish to anyone who does not speak fluent "Tina". (Now that it is out that this is one of my favorite all time movies you understand how warped I am)

The truth is that we are all in need of redemption. We can be comforted by moments of emotion but those moments do not actually mean there has been a change of heart. A change of heart is followed by a change in behavior AND many challenges as we all are far from perfection.

A broken heart is a sure way to ensure self evaluation. What can I do different? Can I duct tape my heart together and pretend like this never happened? We must be careful that we do not become indifferent as a coping mechanism.

Good news! There is a redeemer. He has already done all of the work for us. He understands the hurt of all parties involved and He alone can mend and heal what has been broken. Which is pretty understanding of him especially since he is not responsible for the breaking!

Thank you for swallowing the rantings of a woman who is at a loss. All I that keeps going through my head is " . . . Then you go and do something like this and TOTALLY redeem yourself!!!"

Have a Fantastic Thursday! The kids and I are headed to the beach with my Sis and my nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment