Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A wise man once said "Never Assume. 
It only makes an Ass of you and me".

Today I reflect on decesions made.  Please do not assume that I am upset with you if you are embarrassed that you didn't call when you thought you should have called.  Please do not assume that if my opinion is different than yours that I am ashamed of you.  Please do not assume that there is EVER anything that you could do that would push me away from you.  You are precious to me and by assuming anything otherwise you are mistaken.  You have nothing to prove to anyone.  You are and have always been the gift given to us by God himself.  No one can take that away.

Today I pray for all who are estranged from loved ones for any reason.  Walk in Faith or be led by fear.  God is in control and when we all truly submit to that we will be comforted.  I am not there yet!

2 comments:

  1. Heartbreaking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Tina! But it is very heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete