Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Don't Look Behind You! 
Girls day out yesterday and guess who got to tag along with Aunt Lisa and Momma--no not the Hulk (or "Hook" as she kept referring to him).  We went to this mega-mongo used book store in Tulsa it was so neat.  We took a picture of Hulk when we first arrived but Bennette was too scared to get near the monster.  Four hours later when it was time to leave she was finally brave enough to have her picture taken with him.  She was so excited for the other kids to see this massive thing. 

Thanks to my hubby and to Kallie for covering for me, I was able to escape for the day.   And one more plug for the bookstore http://www.gardnersbooks.com/ a great resource for homeschoolers or anyone else.  They Buy, Sell, and Trade.  I made some great trades and we bought books for as low as .25 cents. I walked out of there with a huge bag of books for $5 and some change.  Cha-Ching!  Did I mention that we spent 4 hours there and I could have stayed longer.  What a great start to a long weekend, Thanks Lis'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment