Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Thursday, August 5th, 2009



Summer Fun


We are priveledged to have a great maintenance team that will act fast when our air conditioning decides to freeze on a hot August day.  The day was tolerable thanks to the unusual cloud cover and now that sunset is approaching we find ourselves gently cooling down. 

It will not be long before we are buried in snow and wishing for the days spent splashing in the water in the hot sun. I have posted a couple of pictures of the cousins in the sun.  Happy Memories. 

All around me I hear of chaos and stressful situations.  I pray a prayer of peace for each one.  The most positive control we can have in any situation is 'self control'.  Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts.  Let us not lift our souls to another.  Just my thought for the day.

We are watching God open doors and close doors as we pray for patience to see His will and lead us on the path He has set before us.  We wait in positive anticipation.  Some dude facebooked a bunch of us today to say "BE EXPECTING!"  I'm there man!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment