Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Apathy

I guess I just need a good cry.  I just need to tell you how glad I am that you removed the drama out of my life and that I don't want it back.  But my heart cries out for you.  I hope that you never experience yourself how much it hurts to loose something so precious.   

You were made to choose.  And you chose poorly.  Unfortunantly, there is much apathy in my heart.  But for you, I feel sorry for you.  You will never know what you have missed out on by choosing to seperate yourself. 

The drama follows you everywhere you go.  Maybe one day you will wise up and figure out what is actually causing it.  Anyone who honestly knows what has been going on grieves for you.  Misses you.  Loves you.  You have conveneintly removed yourself from dealing with any consequences, do you think that makes them go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment